Another terror attack in London

Libertas

Administrator
Staff member
Didn't the mayor of London say this should be considered normal for a large city? The attacker had previously spent time in prison for another terror attack. If he had spent time in prison, this shows how terrorist can never be released back into society.

Then again, didn't president obama release terrorist and send them home?

Another day, and attack by the religion of peace.

Linda T.M.

Banning guns usually works....oh , wait they cant even have sharp knives. Let London burn to the ground, they want islam on their street and their people disarmed then i hope every woman, man and child suffers. There is a lesson to be learned here, the harder it hits the more likely it is too show people the reality. Its only a matter of time before thesse diaper heads commit more genocide this time of a western worlds streets against white people.

Libertas

Administrator
Staff member
Banning guns usually works....oh , wait they cant even have sharp knives. Let London burn to the ground, they want islam on their street and their people disarmed then i hope every woman, man and child suffers. There is a lesson to be learned here, the harder it hits the more likely it is too show people the reality. Its only a matter of time before thesse diaper heads commit more genocide this time of a western worlds streets against white people.
There are a lot of lessons to be learned here.

What happened in Texas when someone was shooting up a church? Someone across the street grabbed his AR-15 and engaged the person.

It is amazing how these gun control areas are a magnet for mass crime. Even if guns are banned, people will find another way to harm others. I am surprised the guy did not use a rented truck to kill more people.